Short Tap Handles

Buy, Sell, and Trade Brewing Stuff.

Moderator: Officers

Matt
Uberbrewer

Short Tap Handles

#1 Post by Matt » Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:01 am

I'm looking for a matching pair of short tap-handles. 3.5 inches or shorter to be exact.

Stainless, chrome or wood would be preferable, but even the cheap black plastic ones would do until I can get better ones or turn/cast some nice new ones.

Eventually, I'm thinking this would be a fun aluminum casting project, but for now, I'm kinda short on time.

I COULD get these cheaply at one of the brewshops, but I'd just as soon give one of my fellow brewers a few bucks for them at tomorrow night's meeting instead. I'm sure some of you have extras lying around that you no longer (if ever) used. I'd be happy to give a couple bucks for each -- or more, depending on the qualty.

Please e-mail me, or just bring them to the meeting. Thanks very much!

Matt

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."
-Lady Astor to Winston Churchill
"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."
-His reply

cyburai
Uberbrewer

#2 Post by cyburai » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:05 pm

I have a couple of tap handles you see on the Stealth Fridge. Interested in those?
~Cyburai / Sean

"And so it was said: that on the eighth and extra day, God did indeed create beer to prevent the Irish from conquering the world."
- Old Irish Proverb

X Bar Brewing Company

Matt
Uberbrewer

Eh...

#3 Post by Matt » Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:12 pm

Maybe. Not really what I had in mind, but if they're cheap enough, it would be worth preventing people from opening the freezer door and pouring my beer all over the floor -- yes, this actually happened recently. Made them feel VERY stupid.

What beers do those advertise? Couldn't quite make out in the pic. (Not that it's that important.)

Matt
Matt Bechtold
Anvil Chorus Brewing

cyburai
Uberbrewer

#4 Post by cyburai » Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:24 pm

"Burger Beer" is one of them.

I will bring them to the meeting and we'll figure it out from there.
~Cyburai / Sean

"And so it was said: that on the eighth and extra day, God did indeed create beer to prevent the Irish from conquering the world."
- Old Irish Proverb

X Bar Brewing Company