WTT Cornelius for Firestone Liquid Post.

Buy, Sell, and Trade Brewing Stuff.

Moderator: Officers

Frank
Site Admin
Site Admin

WTT Cornelius for Firestone Liquid Post.

#1 Post by Frank » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:10 am

I have a brand new (just ordered it this week) Cornelius Liquid Post WTT (want to trade) for a Firestone Post. I ordered the wrong post for my project. Willing to do a 1 for 1 trade as the Corny posts are a bit more expensive. Need this trade ASAP because I may have to order the right one in the next day or so anyway.

Frank Dillon
Twitter @JHawkBeerMaker

"I like beer. On occasion, I will even drink beer to celebrate a major event such as the fall of Communism or the fact that the refrigerator is still working.” – Dave Barry

Jensen
Uberbrewer

Re: WTT Cornelius for Firestone Liquid Post.

#2 Post by Jensen » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:08 am

I have a bunch of Firestone posts that I have taken off of kegs, as I only use Cornelius posts. Your more than welcome to have a few if it'll help.
**Podcasts are a way of multi-tasking.**

Frank
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Post by Frank » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:55 pm

Sweet, sent me a PM for when you want to do the swap. I was attempting to make this hand pump line cleaner, Here. But I got the wrong post and spend like an hour at Home Depot looking for an adapter but couldn't find one. Thanks for your help.
Frank Dillon
Twitter @JHawkBeerMaker

"I like beer. On occasion, I will even drink beer to celebrate a major event such as the fall of Communism or the fact that the refrigerator is still working.” – Dave Barry

cyburai
Uberbrewer

#4 Post by cyburai » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:45 pm

I have one of those. Works great.
~Cyburai / Sean

"And so it was said: that on the eighth and extra day, God did indeed create beer to prevent the Irish from conquering the world."
- Old Irish Proverb

X Bar Brewing Company