Murphy's Stout Clone kit

Buy, Sell, and Trade Brewing Stuff.

Moderator: Officers

jl72189
Homebrewer

Murphy's Stout Clone kit

#1 Post by jl72189 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:37 am

On accident I double ordered a 5 gal all grain clone of Murphy's Irish Stout I am brewing that recipe on Sunday and do not want 10 gals of it. It will arrive at my place today "Thursday" and I was looking to see if anyone is interested in taken the second one off my hands. The grain has been milled and the yeast is a Irish strain from wyeast.

Pm me if you are interested.

Frank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Murphy's Stout Clone kit

#2 Post by Frank » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:25 am

This is tempting but I am already backed up with brew days. However if an extract brewer out there wants to buy this kit you are welcome to use my all grain system, just bring your own fermentation vessel.
Frank Dillon
Twitter @JHawkBeerMaker

"I like beer. On occasion, I will even drink beer to celebrate a major event such as the fall of Communism or the fact that the refrigerator is still working.” – Dave Barry

Matt
Uberbrewer

#3 Post by Matt » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:46 pm

How much did it run you? I just brewed 10 gallons of Lemongrass Rye today, but I was just thinking this morning with the temps in the 60s that a good stout would also rock to have on tap soon.

I've never done five gallons on my system, but I'm sure I could, if the price is right.

PM sent.

Matt
Matt Bechtold
Anvil Chorus Brewing

jl72189
Homebrewer

#4 Post by jl72189 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:24 am

I got it from Austin HB of $29.46 i was looking for $25 so i can put against a new Keg so i start kegging.

http://www.austinhomebrew.com/product_i ... ts_id=1949

SOLD

Thanks Matt