hops trade?

Buy, Sell, and Trade Brewing Stuff.

Moderator: Officers

DJ in KC
Craft Brewer

hops trade?

#1 Post by DJ in KC » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:02 pm

I would like to get some EKG/Willamette/Fuggle pellets for a weekend brew. I have lots of high alpha, high coho American hops, some C-hops, some Gr Magnums and some Nobles to trade. All pellets (vac packed and frozen), which I really prefer to brew with. I can bring some to the Thursday meeting if anyone wants to sell/trade a few ounces of any these. Thanks.

Dan

Frank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: hops trade?

#2 Post by Frank » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:06 pm

I have 1 oz 7.8%aa Palisade pellet. 1 oz Uk Kent Golding 6.3% leaf, or 4 oz Tettnang 5.7% pellets. The first two are sealed in original packing, the Tettnang I opened Saturday 10/8/11 and they have been in zip bag in freezer since.
Frank Dillon
Twitter @JHawkBeerMaker

"I like beer. On occasion, I will even drink beer to celebrate a major event such as the fall of Communism or the fact that the refrigerator is still working.” – Dave Barry

DJ in KC
Craft Brewer

#3 Post by DJ in KC » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:15 pm

FDillon00 wrote:I have 1 oz 7.8%aa Palisade pellet. 1 oz Uk Kent Golding 6.3% leaf, or 4 oz Tettnang 5.7% pellets. The first two are sealed in original packing, the Tettnang I opened Saturday 10/8/11 and they have been in zip bag in freezer since.
Thanks Frank! This is my semi-annual Christmas Stout. Chocolate, coffee and vanilla in an Oatmeal Stout. Basically a Quiet Storm with those additions. I'm really set up better for pellets but the UK Goldings sound nice.

Short notice but I may just go with a 60 min addition of Gr. Magnums since the chocolate, coffee and vanilla are the major players in this one. One of the few times I'll use Fuggles, which is why I don't have any.........

Frank
Site Admin
Site Admin

#4 Post by Frank » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:18 pm

So you don't need these. No worries,if you change your mind before Thrusday feel free to post, I'll check it before I leave.
Frank Dillon
Twitter @JHawkBeerMaker

"I like beer. On occasion, I will even drink beer to celebrate a major event such as the fall of Communism or the fact that the refrigerator is still working.” – Dave Barry