another place to order kettles.

Buy, Sell, and Trade Brewing Stuff.

Moderator: Officers

brick
Craft Brewer

another place to order kettles.

#1 Post by brick » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:32 pm

Good morning,

My name is Ben Caya and I'm the owner of Spike Brewing LLC. I wanted to drop a quick note to your home brew club.

If you're not aware, we make stainless steel home brew kettles. I just graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. Over the past year my 'part time' business throughout school has turned into a full time job. We are a vendor on HomeBrewTalk.com and have been very well received thus far but I'd like to expand our reach to local home brewing clubs.

I would really appreciate it if you could pass along information on Spike Brewing to your members. All our kettles can be seen and purchased on my website which is www.spikebrewing.com.

As an token of our appreciation we have set up a 5% off coupon for any product we sell. To redeem the coupon members would only need to enter the discount code "Kansas" in the discount code section during checkout.

Thanks for your time and if any members have questions or comments I would be happy to answer them personally.

Ben Caya
Owner - Spike Brewing LLC
ben@spikebrewing.com
www.spikebrewing.com

Jensen
Uberbrewer

Re: another place to order kettles.

#2 Post by Jensen » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:30 pm

Kettles are only 1mm thick bottoms, a bit thin for direct firing on wort...
**Podcasts are a way of multi-tasking.**

Blktre
BrewLegend

Re: another place to order kettles.

#3 Post by Blktre » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:19 pm

Jensen wrote:Kettles are only 1mm thick bottoms, a bit thin for direct firing on wort...
Im a triple layer kind of guy myself :)
Just call me Andy!

Lupulin Threshold Shift
lupulin threshold shift \lu·pu·lin thresh·old shift\ n
1. When a once extraordinarily hoppy beer now seems pedestrian.
2. The phenomenon a person has when craving more bitterness in beer.
3. The long-term exposure to extremely hoppy beers; if excessive or prolonged, a habitual dependence on hops will occur.
4. When a "Double IPA" just is not enough