3 Keggle (15.5 gallon) Brewing Rig with stainless burners

Buy, Sell, and Trade Brewing Stuff.

Moderator: Officers

Matt
Uberbrewer

3 Keggle (15.5 gallon) Brewing Rig with stainless burners

#1 Post by Matt » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:30 pm

I'm considering trading in my 3-keggle system with two stainless steel burner stands (specifically designed for keggles), perfect for ten gallon batches, in for a slightly lighter-weight three kettle system.

Same volume, just swapping keggles for kettles. For that reason, I can't quite justify buying the kettles until I've already found a buyer for my current rig -- which, frankly, I'll probably end up missing when it's all said and done. I've really gotten it dialed-in over the years.

So if any of you have been thinking that you really want to upgrade from a five to ten gallon brew day, here's the chance to do it right with a system that I've yet to make a bad batch of beer on, even if I do say so myself. 8)

But this offer won't last long... and is entirely contingent upon me getting the kettle deal I'm after, so if you've read this far, you'd better move quick. I can't sell mine if the other kettles have already sold.

I'd have to get $450 for my system -- what the other kettles will cost me, not a dollar more. My 3-keggle system includes: 1 Hot Liquor Tank keggle with sight glass, thermometer and ball valve (all weldless); 1 Mash Tun keggle with foil bubble-wrap insulation (works great), stainless false bottom, thermometer (does need replacing) and ball valve (weldless); 1 Boil Kettle keggle with weldless valve and bazooka-style hop screen on the diptube; as well as two propane burners with regulators that are stainless and designed to accept keggles perfectly into a round collar that's on top, making them the safest (and best looking) I've ever seen. At $450, that comes to $150 per keggle, and significantly less than that, once you figure in the stainless burners, which were not cheap.

Photos provided upon request. E-mail if you want to set up a visit to see them in person: matt@synapsis.net

Thanks!
Matt Bechtold
Anvil Chorus Brewing

Matt
Uberbrewer

Re: 3 Keggle (15.5 gallon) Brewing Rig with stainless burner

#2 Post by Matt » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:40 am

Offer taken off the table. I was able to get the new kettles cheaply enough, that I'll be able to keep both systems for now.

Thanks to everyone who contacted me. I'll keep you in the loop.

Matt
Matt Bechtold
Anvil Chorus Brewing