Keg O-rings

Buy, Sell, and Trade Brewing Stuff.

Moderator: Officers

Sláinte!
Homebrewer

Keg O-rings

#1 Post by Sláinte! » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:01 pm

I disassembled some kegs this evening to clean in advance of kegging on Tuesday (6/18) evening and found that one of the dip tube o-rings is damaged. Does anybody have some I can buy? If you have a collection of other keg o-rings available, I'd be interested in buying more, even poppet valves.

If it matters, I use pin lock kegs.

Thanks!
Dan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Tap: Scottish Export 80
Primary: Empty
Secondary/Lagering: Empty
Bottled: Bourbon Barrel Porter, Cherry-Infused Bourbon Barrel Porter, '100' American Barleywine, Midas Touch Clone II, Doppelsticke Altbier

Rob Martin
Uberbrewer

Re: Keg O-rings

#2 Post by Rob Martin » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:53 pm

Are dip tube rings same size for pin locks and ball locks?
If so, I have some.

Frank
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Post by Frank » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:15 pm

Dip tube o-rings are the same size on all corney kegs (ball and pin lock). They are od-5/16" id-1/2". I can get you some double seal rings (they are a x cross section) for around $0.80 each for a pack of 100
Frank Dillon
Twitter @JHawkBeerMaker

"I like beer. On occasion, I will even drink beer to celebrate a major event such as the fall of Communism or the fact that the refrigerator is still working.” – Dave Barry

Sláinte!
Homebrewer

#4 Post by Sláinte! » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:10 pm

Frank - Thanks for the offer. I need to get a supply of spare o-rings for all of my kegs such so that I don't get in this predicament again. But since I brew with Rob and he has o-rings...

Rob - I'll get some dip tube o-rings from you when we keg. Thanks!
Dan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Tap: Scottish Export 80
Primary: Empty
Secondary/Lagering: Empty
Bottled: Bourbon Barrel Porter, Cherry-Infused Bourbon Barrel Porter, '100' American Barleywine, Midas Touch Clone II, Doppelsticke Altbier

Frank
Site Admin
Site Admin

#5 Post by Frank » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:34 pm

I have all the part numbers to order full sets of o-rings (5 rings total; 1 lid 2 diptubes 2 post)
Frank Dillon
Twitter @JHawkBeerMaker

"I like beer. On occasion, I will even drink beer to celebrate a major event such as the fall of Communism or the fact that the refrigerator is still working.” – Dave Barry