Very Large 22+ cu. ft. keezer, great for lagering

Buy, Sell, and Trade Brewing Stuff.

Moderator: Officers

Rugger1978
Craft Brewer

Very Large 22+ cu. ft. keezer, great for lagering

#1 Post by Rugger1978 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:23 am

I have a old, very large, Kelivinator that I installed a temperature controller in and have been using for the past few years to lager/age beer in. It easily holds 3 full size kegs, plus a few corny's plus c02 plus additional compartment for misc crap. I was lucky enough to get upgraded to a similar sized, but newer freezer over the holidays so am looking at getting rid of this one. I want to offer it up to anybody here first before dealing with Craigslist people. For any of the LBGers, I really just want to recoup what I have in it, which is $50.00.

If you do want it, I will forewarn you that this thing is HEAVY! No really, it's f'ing heavy! You'll want a few buddy's to help you pick it up.

Jared Rudy
Fat Back Brewing
On Tap: Irish Red Ale, Vienna Lager, American Wheat, Belgian Triple, Oatmeal Stout, Saison, Hard Cider
Primary: Oktoberfest-Marzen
Kegged/Ageing: Russian Imperial Stout, Oktoberfest-Marzen
Next Brew: Vienna Lager or an IPA

unclek
Homebrewer

Re: Very Large 22+ cu. ft. keezer, great for lagering

#2 Post by unclek » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:35 pm

I'll take it
Thanks Kyle MacMillan

Rugger1978
Craft Brewer

Re: Very Large 22+ cu. ft. keezer, great for lagering

#3 Post by Rugger1978 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:24 pm

Kyle, a Nathan Young beat you to the punch and is supposed to be coming up Saturday to pick it up. However, if that falls through you are next on the list. Cheers.
Jared Rudy
Fat Back Brewing
On Tap: Irish Red Ale, Vienna Lager, American Wheat, Belgian Triple, Oatmeal Stout, Saison, Hard Cider
Primary: Oktoberfest-Marzen
Kegged/Ageing: Russian Imperial Stout, Oktoberfest-Marzen
Next Brew: Vienna Lager or an IPA