5 GALLON CORNELIUS KEG! GET IT NOW FOR BREWFEST! ($50 OBO)

Buy, Sell, and Trade Brewing Stuff.

Moderator: Officers

mushhawk
Little Beer

5 GALLON CORNELIUS KEG! GET IT NOW FOR BREWFEST! ($50 OBO)

#1 Post by mushhawk » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:22 pm

Hey guys!
I have a 5 gallon ball-lock Cornelius (Corny) homebrew keg to sell.

You're going to need another keg for Brewfest soon! Now's your chance!

When I brew beer, I usually bottle it, so I seldomly use a keg. It has had very little use. It's in great shape. It works great.
I'm asking $50, "OR BEST OFFER".

The fastest way to reach me is by email: mushhawk (at) yahoo (dot) com ...or PM me.

I also have a "Brewers Best" home-brew kit and accessories that I am selling. I started a listing for it here: Brewer's Best Homebrew Kit link
It has the 2 white 5 gallon buckets, hydrometer, cleaning and sanitizing solutions, strainer, bubbler, hose, spigot, bottle capper, bottle cleaning brush, syphon, and all the accessories. I only used it about to make 3 or 4 batches. It's in the original box and looks like new. Make me an offer for that... (see pics on the link above)

Last edited by mushhawk on Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"...I was in Thailand, playing ping pong in Ding Dang..."

mushhawk
Little Beer

Re: 5 GALLON CORNELIUS KEG! GET IT NOW FOR BREWFEST! ($50 OB

#2 Post by mushhawk » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:30 am

SOLD!!
You guys were too slow! Your loss... :wink:

After posting it on here for over a month with not even one reply or offer, I put it on Craigslist.
In the first day, I had 5 offers on it. Someone offered $45 and I sold it.

I guess I should have just skipped this forum and posted it on Craigslist in the beginning.
I wanted to offer it to LBG members though and I thought it would be easier to sell it to someone in the LBG instead of messing with the weirdos on Craigslist. :lol: haha!
In the end, I sold it to them anyway.

I guess I will make a recommendation for anyone wanting to sell beer equipment. Skip this LBG forum's "Swapmeet" and just list it on Craigslist from the start.
Nobody visits this LBG forum anymore obviously. It was a waste of time. Skip it if you have anything to sell.

That being said, my homebrew kit is still availailable if anyone needs one... :lol: Brewer's Best Homebrew Kit link
Make me an offer! I have a Canon EOS DSLR camera & would trade the brew kit for a lens or other camera gear, or a CASH offer...
"...I was in Thailand, playing ping pong in Ding Dang..."