316 SS thermowells/SS racking canes pics added

Buy, Sell, and Trade Brewing Stuff.

Moderator: Officers

Blktre
BrewLegend

316 SS thermowells/SS racking canes pics added

#1 Post by Blktre » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:00 pm

Jarrell and i have been selling these things fast. They have been a hot item as of late......12 bucks...

The racking canes are 30" long SS, 1/2" OD. They have a nice gentle bend in them. Currently they dont come w/ a tip. Were looking for a source off SS springs for use as tips. NB sells the plastic tips that fit on them for .89cents.
Canes are 10 bucks, thermowells 12 bucks plus shipping. You can combine shipping as well and save.....thanks for looking. Any questions holler.
Cheers,
Andy

Thermowells are either 17" or 20" long making them long enuff to fit in carboys up to 6.5gallons or even LME 14g barrels. Love, Ranco, and Johnson Digital Temp. sensors will fit. The tips are SS welded, not soldered. These are straight shaft thermowells and will fit in many different types of stoppers. Its possible to use a weldless fitting to use them in a HLT. They can even be welded into a HLT if you prefer. Custom lengths available. Its possible that i can flare the opening if you need it setup that way.

Working on adding a 1/2" NPT fitting to these in the future...Also have a few 14g foodgrade poly barrels...10 bucks....

Last edited by Blktre on Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Just call me Andy!

Lupulin Threshold Shift
lupulin threshold shift \lu·pu·lin thresh·old shift\ n
1. When a once extraordinarily hoppy beer now seems pedestrian.
2. The phenomenon a person has when craving more bitterness in beer.
3. The long-term exposure to extremely hoppy beers; if excessive or prolonged, a habitual dependence on hops will occur.
4. When a "Double IPA" just is not enough

Blktre
BrewLegend

#2 Post by Blktre » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:02 pm

Just got some more made as well as SS racking canes......PM me if your interested. The first round went real fast...Cheers...Andy
Just call me Andy!

Lupulin Threshold Shift
3. The long-term exposure to extremely hoppy beers; if excessive or prolonged, a habitual dependence on hops will occur.

Blktre
BrewLegend

#3 Post by Blktre » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:23 am

Thanks Shane for your purchase of a racking cane and thermowell.....

all monies from the sales of these items goes to the big rig boys and girls, just if your wondering!!
Just call me Andy!

Lupulin Threshold Shift

shane
Craft Brewer

#4 Post by shane » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:57 pm

GO BIG RIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snowman
Homebrewer

#5 Post by Snowman » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:38 pm

I can tell you FIRST hand that my children should kinda think of the big rig as a Christmas present they don't get to play with :shock: I know it's not theirs but this years Christmas maybe a little thin because of it :?

Things are moving forward but kind of slow...

PUT these items on your Christmas list you will do well with the additions and they will last a LIFE TIME!