Brass-and-Stainless ball valves (3/4 inch), tanks, fridge...

Buy, Sell, and Trade Brewing Stuff.

Moderator: Officers

Matt
Uberbrewer

Brass-and-Stainless ball valves (3/4 inch), tanks, fridge...

#1 Post by Matt » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:10 am

I've recently came across a bunch of (around 10-15) brass-housing-with-stainless-ball 3/4 inch valves. See photos at: www.silverthreadproductions.com/temp/valves/

I didn't have the cash on me to pick them all up, but I did grab one. This is what's in the photos above. They're all a bit dirty, but they clean up just fine.

I can definitely go back tomorrow and get the rest, plan to pick a few other things up anyway, but I don't plan on buying them all -- unless you'd like a few. I'd be happy to pass on this good deal to my fellow brewers. 8)

I believe these are what most folks use on their keggles and mash tuns.

I believe Andy said they go for about $6 usually, but I can probably get them for $2 each. Need to know quckly though, as they won't sit around waiting on me for long.

On another note, I believe I saw at least a couple of 20lb CO2 and Nitrogen tanks and regulators (and maybe a few others that are larger/smaller, but you'd have to look more closely than I did. They were mixed in with other gas-types.). There was also a fridge that looked like it was in good condition and would make a fine kegerator. There were also a plethora of tools. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get you his info. (I would post it here for all, but I'm not sure he'd want me to do that. I know he wouldn't mind giving it to a few interested people though.)

If you're willing to dig, you might find a few other gems. I warn you, you'll be digging through LOTS of "junk" to find them, so wear a work-shirt and be prepared to shuffle a bunch of dusty boxes to get to things.

Matt
Matt Bechtold
Anvil Chorus Brewing