pin lock kegs on ebay

Buy, Sell, and Trade Brewing Stuff.

Moderator: Officers

Bill
Brewmaster

pin lock kegs on ebay

#1 Post by Bill » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:32 pm

I found some pin lock kegs on ebay. Good price. If you want pin locks.

Pin lock kegs

Oh, and he is selling a 75 ton VanDorn plastic injection molding machine, if you happen to need one... or two

and he's also selling the LUBECON 6D controller for lubricator, I guess that's for when you need the maximum control for your lubrication needs.

happy bidding :)
Last edited by Bill on Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks!

--Bill

all your mash are belong to us

Jensen
Uberbrewer

#2 Post by Jensen » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:38 pm

I REALLY wish the senseless promotion of pin locks would stop here and now. The club does not need to deal with such fodder. Dammit Bill, you are a ball-locker (not talking 'bout those rest stops on the highway you frequent at night), come to your senses man!

Bill
Brewmaster

#3 Post by Bill » Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:04 pm

Jensen wrote:I REALLY wish the senseless promotion of pin locks would stop here and now. The club does not need to deal with such fodder. Dammit Bill, you are a ball-locker (not talking 'bout those rest stops on the highway you frequent at night), come to your senses man!
Well, I was actually looking at the LUBECON 6D controller for lubricator. It may come in handy when I'm on the turnpike and need some change for the toll booth.

Actually, I have 4 pin lock kegs and I work them into the rotation like any of my other kegs.
Damn it Jeff, I love all my kegs the same, no matter what they look like. They are all beautiful in my eyes.
Thanks!

--Bill

all your mash are belong to us

fergmeister
Brewmaster

C'mon

#4 Post by fergmeister » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:57 am

Consistancy is rewarded by success. Whereas pinlocks are preferred by some membeers they cause a trainwreck at the brewfest in the serving department
Opportunity favors the prepared mind

Greenblood
Brewmaster

Re: C'mon

#5 Post by Greenblood » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:40 am

fergmeister wrote:Consistancy is rewarded by success. Whereas pinlocks are preferred by some membeers they cause a trainwreck at the brewfest in the serving department
I think that in years past they may have, but this last year we had a ton of pin lock kegs, and even with only a few pin fittings we were able to get all of them served. Now that our entire gas/beer set up has MFL fittings, it is a really quick change between ball and pin lock kegs.

Don't get me wrong. I am in full support of persistently reminding the lowly pin lock users that they are awkward gits who complicate the lives of good ball lock users everywhere, but I think we have established a system that minimizes the burden they put on us, thereby making them tolerable. ;)
Cheers!

John Monaghan

"If your feelings were grapes I would crush them. And then, after fermentation, drink them down. And quite possibly later, throw them up again."

philip
Homebrewer

#6 Post by philip » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:58 am

One word..."Sankey".........[evil laugh here]

Well, I was actually looking at the LUBECON 6D controller for lubricator. It may come in handy when I'm on the turnpike and need some change for the toll booth.
This is funny!! :lol:

fergmeister
Brewmaster

Pins

#7 Post by fergmeister » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:23 pm

Ya, we also have a stankey problem
Opportunity favors the prepared mind