Moderator: Officers

ryanmetcalf
Officer
Officer

2021 Learn to Homebrew Day - Nov 6

#1 Post by ryanmetcalf » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:09 am

https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/ ... ebrew-day/

Learn to Homebrew Day: Nov. 6, 2021
In 1999, Learn To Homebrew Day was established by the American Homebrewers Association to promote the most rewarding, and delicious activity of all time — homebrewing.

On the first Saturday in November, thousands of people celebrate Learn to Homebrew Day. Homebrewers worldwide brew beer and learn about the hobby of homebrewing.

2021 Official Recipes: Find more homebrew recipes in the AHA Recipe Library!
Use these digital images to share your participation and recruit more brewers!
Social Images
Editable Poster (Color)
Editable Poster (Greyscale)
#LearnToHomebrewDay

bucketchemistry
Officer
Officer

Re: 2021 Learn to Homebrew Day - Nov 6

#2 Post by bucketchemistry » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:44 pm

I’ll be doing a demo at Lawrence Brew Supply on Nov 6th. This one will be a bit different and will be structured more like a class where folks will be asked to sign up ahead of time. See Steve’s summary below. Class start time will be 10a and I’ll start setting up around 9a. You all are welcome to stop in as your schedule allows.

“We are planning on limiting the number of people to 10-12. We do have a sign up in the shop, but that is not including Brewer’s guild members. Any member is welcome to join and hang out. We will be doing it in our back parking lot area. We are planning on setting up some picnic tables.”

-Jake
Jake Jeffers, President

"I make the beer that I love and I invite ya to come and 'ave a pint.” -Stephen Kirby, Hogshead Brewery