7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 10, 2019
Presentation slides: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/ ... p=sharing
- Cleanup: Lynette, Leigh, Micheal
- Make sure you're not leaving bottles/cans in the church's recycling bins. Micheal will take the recycling tonight
- Travis and Micheal are having their fall party Oct. 12 in Gardner.
- The Topeka Hall of Foamers competition entries are due Oct. 28
- Beers of the Kaw is Sunday, Nov. 3
- The November Hoppy Hour will be at Bon Bon.
- Learn to Homebrew Day is Saturday, Nov. 2. We'll have events again at Cottin's and Homebrew Pro Shoppe. Still needing volunteers to attend!
- The Holiday Party is coming up on Saturday, Dec. 7. Details can be found at http://lawrencebrewers.org/lbgforum/vie ... f=5&t=4447
- The Dwight Burnham Memorial Brewfest XXIV was a wet event but a success!
- Ryan brought the lost and found items to tonight's meeting.
- SAVE THE DATE: Brewfest XXV will be Saturday, Sept. 26. If you're interested in serving on the committee to plan 25th anniversary events throughout the year, see the forum post at http://lawrencebrewers.org/lbgforum/vie ... f=5&t=4441.
- Frank discussed needing additional ball lock connectors. Will use the $300 Quartermaster budget but might need additional money requiring a club vote later.
- $6,389.01 in funds as of this Wednesday.
- Sold 82 Brewfest tickets --> 196 people in attendance.
- Brewfest net: $696.98
- Lynette is going to put together a list of books that are never checked out that can either be given away, sold or become part of a library archive.
- Is anyone interested in taking over the administrative aspect of the grain buy? If so, let Frank know.
- M&T Fall Party details have been posted at https://lawrencebrewers.org/lbgforum/vi ... f=5&t=4439
- Learn to Homebrew Day event signups are up at https://lawrencebrewers.org/lbgforum/vi ... f=5&t=4437
- Please look over the Brewfest lost and found at https://lawrencebrewers.org/lbgforum/vi ... =21&t=4435
- Leigh led the seminar on Hops 101.
- Jim led the tasting on strong Belgian ales.