7 p.m. Thursday, April 9, 2020
Virtual meeting due to COVID-19. Held Zoom, Facebook Live and YouTube.
Presentation slides: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d ... p=sharing
YouTube Live Meeting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ah5ie0IA9M
Facebook Live Meeting: https://www.facebook.com/14433707239337 ... 821935062/
- Presenters: Officers + Angelo
- Drinking: Timothy Morland, Chewzacca; Steven Fritts, Brown Ale; Leigh Keck, LBC Friends w/Benefits; Josh DaVee, Chewzacca; Sean Belden, Torpedo; Frank Dillon, Winterburst IPA; Jenalea Myers, Distant Light; Lynette Good, Tallgrass Buffalo Sweat; James Taylor, Belgian Golden Strong
- This is our first time trying a virtual meeting. We'll continue with virtual meetings until it's safe for an in-person meeting.
- We've started doing weekly hoppy hours via Zoom. Will be adding some trivia to them in the coming weeks.
- Collab brew with Servaes Brewing Co. releases April 18.
- Parkville has been postponed until October.
- Spring learn to homebrew day at Cottin's has been postponed.
- Our third annual Big Brew Day Brew-Off has been postponed until further notice.
- Pints for Pets is canceled (potentially rescheduled for fall).
- Maifest will be held virtually on May 2.
- Lawrence Public Library is planning another How-To Festival on June 20. This year will be virtual. Jake has volunteered to talk about homebrewing.
- Brewfest XXV is still scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 26. Will decide in late summer if event needs to be postponed.
- As part of the 25th anniversary, we wanted to see your best anniversary T-shirt designs! Jarrod Lynds had the winning design. Watch for info for when we start the signup for T-shirts.
- $1,224.26 in checking plus the $4K in reserves.
- Pay your dues!
- Angelo led the seminar on quick carbing.