LBG March Meeting Minutes
7 p.m. Thursday, Mar. 11, 2021
Virtual meeting due to COVID-19. Held via Zoom, Facebook Live and YouTube.
Presentation slides: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/ ... sp=sharing
• Presenters: Officers
Who has brewed recently or in the process of brewing?
• Lynette is drinking a home made wine by Tara
• Steve Fritts is drinking a Nordic Jam from Two Pitchers
• This is our Eleventh time having a virtual meeting. We'll continue with virtual meetings until we can have an in-person meeting.
• We will be meeting virtually until summer
• We will be hosting a virtual Maifest this year
• Parkville in October
• Brewfest in October
• Holiday Party in December
• Brewing Competition, but we need to work out the details
• For Brewfest we would like to have co-chairs for the committees – one “old hand” and one new volunteer so we get information transfer.
• Beer Competition
• Awards at Maceli
• We need to start working on organization for the competition
• Looking at putting together a LBG Equipment sharing network
• Added Lawrence water data onto the forum. It looks like the sulfate drops out on the Kaw over the summer.
• Member discounts have changed. We got some new discounts.
• No expense in February – all income from dues.
• We will be seeing some tasting expenses coming up, but things are looking pretty good.
• We will be issuing membership cards this year via Email. Physical cards may happen later this year, but we will have to figure that out later.
• All the books have been moved to Tara’s house.
• Pick up at Tara’s house.
FRESH ON THE FORUM
• Spring Brew
Kegerators & Keezers
Josh Davee (Mini fridge conversions)
Jake Jeffers (Full size fridge)
Travis Johnson (Keezer)
TASTING – Irish Red Ales BJCP Category 15A
Our next "Club Brewed" tasting will be “Spring Fruits” in April & May
• We will have Strawberry and Mango beers
• Save your six pack holders
Monthly Meeting Minutes will be posted here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1