Who's brewing Sun Aug 31st?

Questions, answers, and comments related to brewing.

Moderator: Officers

Jensen
Uberbrewer

Who's brewing Sun Aug 31st?

#1 Post by Jensen » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:32 pm

The Yellowstone Brewerks will be firing up another batch this Sunday. I imagine we'll start late morning and brew into the afternoon. Feel free to stop by and say hi and have a beer or three. There will be no chanting or spell incantations like what goes on around the corner from here, just an ipod and idle banter.

Baron Ken
Homebrewer

#2 Post by Baron Ken » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:51 pm

Brewed this morning (Saturday). 7:30am-noon. 10 gal Pale Ale

Brewing Monday morning also. 5 gal Mild (new style for me, can't wait to try it).

cyburai
Uberbrewer

#3 Post by cyburai » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:00 pm

Did the Triple Gun Pale and the PsychoBilly Wheat today. 20 gallons on the yeast.

I plan on stopping by to harrass you tmro. You need it.
~Cyburai / Sean

"And so it was said: that on the eighth and extra day, God did indeed create beer to prevent the Irish from conquering the world."
- Old Irish Proverb

X Bar Brewing Company

Jensen
Uberbrewer

#4 Post by Jensen » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:50 am

If you need your Brewfest tickets, Xan is here at the brewerks putting her swerve on, so bring your money and she'll give you your tickets.

Mr. Blues
Homebrewer

#5 Post by Mr. Blues » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:08 pm

Did a 6-7 gal. batch of Cherryball porter/stout with 6.5 lbs. of cherries added halfway through the boil. 1.050 starting gravity.

Overjoyed to report that after using 3 (7g) packages of Coopers dry yeast it's been happily "blooping" away since this afternoon.

I think I may have finally figgered out my delayed fermentation problem (low temp).

fergmeister
Brewmaster

Saturday Session

#6 Post by fergmeister » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:08 am

Split batch of Honey Wheat Saturday morning. The 10 gallon batch was divided into two 5 gal batches one was pitched with Cal Ale 001 and the other Belgian Strong Golden. The slug of 001 was donated by Al at Bilnd Tiger and was over pitched. It maybe done by tonight. The BSG was cary-over from the BSG designated for Brewfest. You all have tasted the normal Honey Wheat which may be a suplemental keg for BF. If the BSG honey wheat is good I'll bring some of that too. Man, I think this years BF beer selections are going to be a tast orgy :headbang:
Opportunity favors the prepared mind