A call for bottles!

Questions, answers, and comments related to brewing.

Moderator: Officers

Bill
Brewmaster

A call for bottles!

#1 Post by Bill » Sat May 20, 2006 7:24 pm

Hey guys and gals, I need to gather up some bottles. I would prefer 22oz , but beggers can't be choosers, so I will take whatever you got.
I used all but one bottle when I finished up 2 batches last night, so if you have some that are just taking up space and want to get rid of them, let me know!
Thanks!

--Bill

all your mash are belong to us

Matt
Uberbrewer

#2 Post by Matt » Tue May 23, 2006 12:26 am

I've been hording some bottles (12oz) that I'd been planning to bring to the next LBG meeting to offload on someone who will USE them... but I'd much rather bring them to a meeting that I KNOW I won't have to bring them home from. So if you want them, they're yours. You just have to tell me you'll be at the next meeting.

I've got about 42 bottles right now that I'd love to see go to a fellow brewer. They're of various shape, but they're all 12oz and they're all brown glass. They're yours if you want them. If you don't want all 42, then post such, and I'll open this up to others who might want them also.

Matt
Matt Bechtold
Anvil Chorus Brewing

Bill
Brewmaster

#3 Post by Bill » Tue May 23, 2006 7:33 am

Hey Matt,
I'll take all 42, but would be more than willing to share with anyone else that needs bottles. I have already received a few bottles from other members and only need maybe two dozen more, but I would rather have extra on hand then run out when I need them.
Thanks!

--Bill

all your mash are belong to us