Do not use Globat.com for any site hosting

Questions, answers, and comments related to brewing.

Moderator: Officers

Greenblood
Brewmaster

Do not use Globat.com for any site hosting

#1 Post by Greenblood » Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:03 am

DO NOT USE GLOBAT.COM under any circumstances.

This is to inform you all that http://www.Globat.com (a hosting company)is the worst company that I have ever done business with.

Their customer service line has no customer service people answering it. In the last 3 business days, I have spent a total of 7 hours holding for a rep, and nobody ever answered the phone. Just an infinite loop of the same appologetic message.

Their email response is no better. 5 emails in the last week, and no response. They have customer chat, but ONLY for new sales. No support, and no billing chat exists.

Their cancelation policy is absurd. They automatically charge you 15 days before your aniversary date. They require 15 days notice for cancelation. Cancelation takes up to 15 days to be approved. Get the picture?

They WILL spam you CONSTANTLY! If you do not read every spam message carefully, you WILL get screwed. They will send you offers and if you do not respond to let them know you do not want it, they will "upgrade" you account and charge you more money.

DO NOT USE GLOBAT.COM under any circumstances.
Cheers!

John Monaghan

"If your feelings were grapes I would crush them. And then, after fermentation, drink them down. And quite possibly later, throw them up again."

Bill
Brewmaster

#2 Post by Bill » Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:33 pm

John, please don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.
Thanks!

--Bill

all your mash are belong to us

Greenblood
Brewmaster

#3 Post by Greenblood » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:02 pm

Trust me, that was holding back. All facts. No ranting. How I realy feel is:

"&*$^%&#*@%$(@#&%(#@($&*@#@(%()@#$(*%&^*&^)@)@_)*)@((#$%*!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Cheers!

John Monaghan

"If your feelings were grapes I would crush them. And then, after fermentation, drink them down. And quite possibly later, throw them up again."

BJ1833
Little Beer

#4 Post by BJ1833 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:24 pm

Greenblood wrote:Trust me, that was holding back. All facts. No ranting. How I realy feel is:

"&*$^%&#*@%$(@#&%(#@($&*@#@(%()@#$(*%&^*&^)@)@_)*)@((#$%*!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
AHHH!! My virgin eyes!! :P