Back in the Groove...

Questions, answers, and comments related to brewing.

Moderator: Officers

sam
Homebrewer

Back in the Groove...

#1 Post by sam » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:06 pm

Can someone tell me if Shawn is still the go to guy for getting yourself put back in the good graces of the member only section of the forum? I am finally somewhat settled back home and have been to a meeting and paid my dues. Looking to get in on the next grain buy.

Sent a PM the other day but haven't heard anything yet. Guy must have a real job or something....lol
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Frank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Back in the Groove...

#2 Post by Frank » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:59 pm

PMd you.
Frank Dillon
Twitter @JHawkBeerMaker

"I like beer. On occasion, I will even drink beer to celebrate a major event such as the fall of Communism or the fact that the refrigerator is still working.” – Dave Barry

borderpatrol

Re: Back in the Groove...

#3 Post by borderpatrol » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:16 pm

I'm in the same spot, just moved and finally got the brewery back up and running with improved efficiencies. Was out of town on business during the last meeting but want to get going again and brewed through all my grain I had built up from before. Is there a grain buy coming up soon?
Danny Border
Borderless Brewing