2018 Membership Dues

Questions, answers, and comments related to brewing.

Moderator: Officers

jwkeffer
Homebrewer

2018 Membership Dues

#1 Post by jwkeffer » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:10 pm

We are a little late getting set up to take 2018 memberships this year. (Thanks to Ken Godwin and Matt Parker for helping me collect the data and get this going again!) But we've got it straightened out and we're ready to go! We will have 2018 Membership cards available at the February meeting (2017 memberships expire on Feburary 28th).

Same as last year, individual memberships are $25, and household memberships are $35. We'll be taking payments at the regular meeting on Thursday, you can pay by PayPal anytime, or you can contact me to make other arrangements.

A few reminders:

* Member discounts are available at the following vendors:
Praxair (any location) praxair.com
Ernst & Son Hardware facebook.com/ernstandsonhardware
Homebrew Pro Shoppe homebrewproshoppe.com
Bacchus & Barleycorn bacchaus-barleycorn.com

* In order to donate a keg or buy tickets for Brewfest, you have to be a paid member by July 15th.

* If you are an AHA member, remember to list LBG as your "home" brew club - if we can get enough people to do that, we could get a discount on our club insurance.

* If you pay with Paypal, remember:
- If you choose "send money to friends/family" you will avoid the service charge
- In the Description/Comment field, make sure you list it as "2018 Membership dues"

I also would like to hear from a few folks. We know you signed up in 2017, but your membership details, like address, phone, email and forum name were lost. Either look me up at the meeting, or drop me a note.
Rebecca Mosley
Travis Johnson & Michael Platt
Mark Shrock
Jake Endres
Caryn Stockwell
Matt & Dana Comi
Wolfgang Johanning
Norman Cluff

As always, you can send me a message on the forum (jwkeffer) or on Email at treasurer@lawrencebrewers.org

D'oh! I forgot to tell you our payment account on PayPal. It's payment@lawrencebrewers.org
-----------------------
Jon Keffer
jonathan.keffer@gmail.com
Buckaroo Brewery
A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person. -- Dave Berry

jwkeffer
Homebrewer

Re: 2018 Membership Dues

#2 Post by jwkeffer » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:25 pm

Just a reminder that your 2017 membership expires at the end of this month. If you haven't already renewed, now is a good time to do so.
-----------------------
Jon Keffer
jonathan.keffer@gmail.com
Buckaroo Brewery
A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person. -- Dave Berry