To celebrate our 25th anniversary, we have a T-Shirt design contest going on, entries are due March 8th and the winner will be selected at our March meeting
In addition to this post, you can find a lot of membership information here on our website: http://www.lawrencebrewers.org/join/
Membership Renewal Information (Pulled from "Members Only" post)
- You can pay by cash or check at meetings or via PayPal (send to; firstname.lastname@example.org), just remember to send money as friends and family to avoid fees
- $25 for individuals, $35 for family/households.
- If you'd rather pay in person, our next 3 meetings are: March 12th, April 9th, and May 14th, as always at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Lawrence
Some of the NUMEROUS membership perks
- Your membership card gets you a variety of home brew discounts at local stores like Homebrew ProShoppe, Cottin's, and Praxair
- Discounts at our Monthly Hoppy Hours
- Discounted entry in our Big Brew Off competition (entries open March 7th!)
- Interesting meetings with seminars and organized tastings
- Tickets to Parkville Microbrew Festival
- Collab Brews at local breweries, just had one at Servaes, typically have an annual one with 23rd Street as well!
- Access to members only events such as Maifest, extra days at Brewfest, Holiday Party
- Cost free use of LBG owned jockey boxes & equipment, plus books and resources in our Library