See ya later!

Questions, answers, and comments related to brewing.

Moderator: Officers

Piscator
Little Beer

See ya later!

#1 Post by Piscator » Mon May 14, 2007 11:59 am

Just a quick "fare well" to all in the illustrious LBG since I missed Thursday's meeting and will be long gone by next meeting. You set the bar way high for any future brew clubs that I might experience. I will try to log back on when things are set up in WA and give details. Take care and thanks for the good times and great brew.
Dave
Dave Godfrey

Don't worry, be hoppy.

Bill
Brewmaster

#2 Post by Bill » Mon May 14, 2007 12:12 pm

hope all turns out well for you Dave! Being in WA will get you just that much closer to the fresh hops ;)

Safe trip!
Thanks!

--Bill

all your mash are belong to us

Blktre
BrewLegend

#3 Post by Blktre » Mon May 14, 2007 12:23 pm

Good luck. It was awsome meeting you. Ill look ya up when Jarrell and I come out for hop harvest!! Take care buddy and stop back by and say HI when you can! Cheers......
Just call me Andy!

Lupulin Threshold Shift
lupulin threshold shift \lu·pu·lin thresh·old shift\ n
1. When a once extraordinarily hoppy beer now seems pedestrian.
2. The phenomenon a person has when craving more bitterness in beer.
3. The long-term exposure to extremely hoppy beers; if excessive or prolonged, a habitual dependence on hops will occur.
4. When a "Double IPA" just is not enough

Greenblood
Brewmaster

#4 Post by Greenblood » Tue May 15, 2007 1:47 pm

Farwell, and good luck Dave.
Cheers!

John Monaghan

"If your feelings were grapes I would crush them. And then, after fermentation, drink them down. And quite possibly later, throw them up again."

Jensen
Uberbrewer

#5 Post by Jensen » Wed May 16, 2007 12:28 am

I hope you'll still be a part of our forum community Dave. We'd all love to hear about the beer news of the north-west, and any inside hop info before the rest of the county catches wind is always nice! Really enjoyed our conversations this last year over many pints of fine beer. If you make a pale ale up in WA like you brought to last month's meeting you are not going to have any trouble making new friends.

Cheers, and hope you stay in touch!
Jeff

Snowman
Homebrewer

#6 Post by Snowman » Wed May 16, 2007 10:15 pm

No doubt a loss to the beer community...Dale might argue the "community loss" Just kidding! Wish I would have had the opportunity to have brewed with you before you had to leave! I'm betting will see you again. Please stay on the board here as your a part of it now and should be when you move...The board is about passing brewing knowledge and you won't be loosing that witht the move. Best of luck with the move and your future plans...God Bless and Fairwell!