World Brewing Academy Concise Course in Brewing Technology

Questions, answers, and comments related to brewing.

Moderator: Officers

cyburai
Uberbrewer

World Brewing Academy Concise Course in Brewing Technology

#1 Post by cyburai » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:35 am

>>> Got this in my email this weekend - I encourage people to check it out. <<<

I just wanted to let home brewing club members know that the annual Lallemand scholarship to attend the World Brewing Academy Concise Course in Brewing Technology is again being offered, giving one lucky homebrewer the ability to take this excellent 2 week course at Siebel Institute in Chicago this fall. The Concise Course is not only a great program for those wanting to expand their technical brewing skills, it is also an important course for those considering a career in professional brewing.

You need to be a member of the American Homebrewers Association to be eligible for entry in the draw for this scholarship. You can get full details on the scholarship and registration information on the American Homebrewing Association web site at http://www.beertown.org/homebrewing/scholarship.html . Please pass this information on to homebrewers in your club, and if you have any questions, fell free to contact me at klemcke@siebelinstitute.com .

Keith Lemcke

Vice-President

Siebel Institute of Technology

Advanced Homebrewing Course

July 24 - 28, 2006
~Cyburai / Sean

"And so it was said: that on the eighth and extra day, God did indeed create beer to prevent the Irish from conquering the world."
- Old Irish Proverb

X Bar Brewing Company