Sign up here!
Turkeys may be prepared in any way you wish. Roasted, smoked, grilled, turducken, etc. Use your creative imagination. If you sign up, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE to deliver a ready-to-serve turkey/ham to the Holiday Party at 6 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7.
Thanks to all our past donors, if you're looking for some creative ideas, can check out a previous years thread!
- 2018 Sign Up Thread (Smoked, Cajun, Jamaican, Tandoori)
- 2017 Sign Up Thread
- 2014 Sign Up Thread (Jerk, others not listed)
Some recipe resources:
- Over-the-Top Ways You Can Make Your Thanksgiving Turkey - https://www.thedailymeal.com/cook/over- ... ing-turkey (Turducken, Mayonnaise Basted, Bacon Blanket, Deep-Fried, Tangerine Glaze)
- 50 Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe Ideas - https://www.brit.co/mega-thanksgiving-turkeys/ (Lemon Rosemary Brined Turkey, Maple-Glazed Turkey With Bacon and Sage Butter, Chile-Rubbed Turkey, Asian-Rubbed Turkey)
- Turkey Recipes for a Unique Thanksgiving - https://www.reynoldskitchens.com/tips/u ... nksgiving/
Don't forget to give your Turkey plenty of time to thaw