7 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 14, 2019
Presentation slides: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/ ... p=sharing
- Cleanup: Michael, Leigh, Tim
- Homebrew: Ryan brought a gose. Leigh brought a saison.
- Make sure you're not leaving bottles/cans in the church's recycling bins. Micheal will take the recycling tonight
- Claim the Brewfest lost and found items tonight!
- Learn to Homebrew Day events went well. Dwight Burnham's great-grandson attended the one in Lawrence
- Dale is organizing a German/Belgian beer tour in 2020 right after Brewfest. Watch for more info in January.
- The women's brew day is Sunday, Nov. 17, at Courtney's house in west Shawnee.
- No December Hoppy Hour.
- The Holiday Party is coming up on Saturday, Dec. 7. Details can be found at http://lawrencebrewers.org/lbgforum/vie ... f=5&t=4447
- SAVE THE DATE: Brewfest XXV will be Saturday, Sept. 26. If you're interested in serving on the committee to plan 25th anniversary events throughout the year, see the forum post at http://lawrencebrewers.org/lbgforum/vie ... f=5&t=4441.
- The following officers agreed to run another term: Ryan, president; Leigh, vice president; Jenalea, secretary; Lynette, librarian; Jim, biermeister.
- Jake Jeffers was nominated for treasurer.
- John McClure volunteered to take on quartermaster duties.
- Elections happen at the January meeting.
- $5,315.82 in funds as of this Tuesday.
- Lynette needs book ideas.
- Sign up to bring a turkey/ham for the Holiday Party!
- Sign up for the 25th anniversary committee.
- Ryan Triggs with Kansas Hop Co. led the seminar on growing hops.
- Jim led the tasting on trappist ales.
- Jim is putting together a "finest four" beer tasting. More details to come.